aRIBN How to Apply
Application Windows :
Fall: December 14- April 15
Spring: July 31 – October 10
Please use our online application. Applications received after April 15 may be placed on a wait list for fall. Applications received after October 15 may be placed on a wait list for spring.
Please follow these instructions to apply during the application period:
- Apply to Associates Degree Nursing Program at the designated Community College and be accepted into the applicant pool for the following semester.
- Apply to ECU Undergraduate Admissions for the appropriate semester.
- Complete the online aRIBN application completely. Send a copy of your transcripts from EACH community college you have attended to ENCRIBN@ecu.edu. All transcripts and applications must be received by ENCRIBN before a transcript evaluation will be completed.
- The student must be admitted to ECU for the appropriate semester. Submit final official transcripts from all institutions attended to ECU Office of Undergraduate Admissions: Mailstop 517 ECU, Greenville, NC 27858-4353 OR electronic transcripts from transcript services to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants with disabilities should contact the Coordinator of Disability Services at their respective Community College and ECU.