RIBN Admission Requirements
- Four units of English
- Two units of social studies (one in US History)
- Four units of mathematics (algebra I, algebra II, geometry, and an advanced unit of mathematics beyond algebra II)
- Three units of science (life science, physical science, and a laboratory course; biology and chemistry preferred)
- Two units of a language other than English
- To be eligible for admission to the RIBN program a student must have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Students must take either the SAT, ACT or ATI TEAS Version 7* for admission to RIBN.
Pre-Admission Test Scores
Prior to entering year two of the ENC RIBN curriculum, each student must have a criminal background check.
*TEAS: The ATI TEAS Version 7 minimum score requirements are determined by each community college that requires the TEAS exam. Please check with your community college of choice for ranking criteria for TEAS exam.