How to Apply to ECU & RN/BSN
Occasionally we are able to extended our admission deadlines, if you are interested in our program and it is after the admissions deadline please contact our office.
Taking the first step to begin our academic journey is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Taking the first step to being your academic journey is easy! The ECU College of Nursing offers assistance to prospective student by completing an unofficial review of your transcripts ECU Admissions then completes the official tranfer evaluation and awards transfer credit when you apply to admission to ECU.
- Complete your prerequisite courses. The prerequisite courses can be taken at ECU, a community college, or a regionally accredited college or university.
- As you are completing the last of any prerequisite course that may be needed
- submit your application to ECU Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- And submit your: RN to BSN Application for our Spring 2024 cohort
Students cannot be admitted to the RN to BSN option without admission to the University.
- Fall Cohort: April 1
- Spring Cohort: November 1
Application forms, official transcripts, and questions regarding admission to the university should be directed to: